As we head into the Halloween season some new faces will be dropping by the blog (hopefully) and so I thought I'd take the time to introduce myself.
Born in raised in New Jersey, home to Toxic Waste, Great Adventure and the Toxic Avenger. I was raised in a cemetery, yes a cemetery...no not next to...not near...in the cemetery gates. I grew up on a steady diet of Saturday morning cartoons, monster movies and comic books. Guess that explains alot...
Anyway, here's a fun fact list of things about me...why? why the hell not it's my blog...
- I'm an avid monster toy collecter, like you couldn't figure that out
- I can name whatever Godzilla movie is on in 10 seconds my music score or Godzilla roar alone, no visuals needed.
- Love the work of Ed "Big Daddy" Roth....hey I even put "fink" in my name and used to be called "Big Daddy Diesel Krohne" many a moon ago
- I just used the phrase "many a moon ago", you may shoot me now
- I have every issue of the Charlton Gorgo comic series, Marvel's Where Monsters Dwell, Devil Dinosaur, Marvel's Godzilla series and Marvel's Monster of Frankenstein
- I have a crippling fear of artistic success....keep waiting for the Watchamacallit series....
- I'm someone's father....can you believe that
Well thats me, Now lets get Halloween Blogging